doctor is on emergency call 24 hours a day for emergency care. this is a very unique service for our community.
if the call does not go through, call multiple times every 5 minutes. doctor should answer... unless cell phone reception problems.
typical emergency problems and treatments:
1. extreme tooth aches are typically treated with emergency nerve removal (pulpectomy) or extraction.
2. broken teeth are typically treated with cosmetic bonding procedures as a cosmetic temporary measure that may need further treatment such as crowns.
3. loose crowns are typically treated with recementation exam shows that it's cavity-free.
4. loose tooth from trauma (something hit you in the face) may be saved with splinting the tooth with orthodontic wire.
5. lost crown, especially front tooth, is typically treated cosmetically with a new temporary crown on an emergency basis.
you will experience no pain during the dental procedure with full anesthesia. afterwards, doctor may prescribe pain medicine and antibiotics.
all emergency care are made in full payment no . no discounts or coupons accepted for emergency care.
insurances are billed and reimbursed when paid which typically takes 3-5 weeks. insurance billing is a free service. no payment plans.
location and directions
westwood medical plaza
10921 wilshire blvd suite 601
los angeles, ca 90024
corner of wilshire & westwood in the la fitness building. centrally located in westwood viallage.
parking enter on gayley ave. free fully validated parking.
24 hr dental emergency 310-666-5807 greater los angeles area.